Nowadays almost everyone has one, almost everyone has used one and many more are looking to change theirs. What are they? The answer would be a credit card.
You might ask yourself do I really need a credit card?
Credit cards have many advantages, the first one being that they give you the luxury of buy now, pay later. Avid shoppers can even get a number of incentives due to redeemable reward points, free air miles, cash back on purchases and more, all through a reward credit card.
The internet has changed the way retailers sell, add to it the luxury of credit card use and what you get is the complete convenience of shopping directly from the comfort of home. The credit card company should cover you and you will not be held liable for fraudulent use of your credit card online. You should check the terms and conditions of your credit card agreement for these details.
Moreover, you can make purchases using your credit card when you go abroad without having to care about the hassles of currency exchange because that is for your credit card to think about. Plus many credit cards offer payment protection. A major drawback of this would be that it will cost you extra every time that you use the card abroad, normally a flat rate of around 3% on the transaction cost will be added to your credit card balance.
Credit cards prove to be a boon when you think of emergency situations. God forbid, you meet with an accident. You do not have enough money at that moment. What will you do? Wait for an angel? Well, you do not need that. You can always rely on your credit card and pay for those expenses. Moreover, there are some credit cards that provide you insurance.
There are also credit cards through which you can forward money to your favorite charity or organization you are affiliated to and want to contribute monetarily. Thus, the more you will spend through your affinity card the more money will go to your affiliate.
People wrongly accuse credit cards of making spendthrifts out of them. However, this wonder can actually help you save a lot. Moreover, if you have bad credit history a credit builder product like unsecured credit card or bad credit- credit card can actually help you payback your debt and build back good credit rating.
- Why it’s going to be harder to get a top 0% credit card
- How to pay off your credit card and slash your debts
- Millennial money: Credit card loyalty is no virtue
- Citi Double Cash credit card: benefits, rewards & how to apply
- Hundreds of Nationwide customers double charged on credit card bills by mistake
- Cut your overdraft debt with 0% money transfer and balance transfer credit cards
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express vs. Citi Double Cash Card: Which one should I get?
- Amazon will start selling cashierless technology used to power Go stores that lets customers scan their credit cards and leave without checking out
- Yes Bank says customers can now pay credit card, loans payments from other accounts
- Yes Bank users can now make over Rs 2 lakh payments towards loans, credit cards via other bank a/cs
- Cattle farmers can apply for Kisan Credit Cards
- How to cancel your holiday to USA and get a refund using insurance or credit card as travel from Europe banned
- Yes Bank RTGS services enabled to allow users to make payments towards loans, credit cards via other bank a/cs
- Millions who owe fortune in loans and credit card debt to get two-month ‘breathing space’
- Lifeline thrown to 2m people set to have cards cancelled from this month onwards
- Single mum insists £38k credit card bill for 'mummy makeover' is 'worth it'
- Martin Lewis on 'extraordinary' interest rates cut - and what you need to do now
- Kiwibank the last holdout on poor-value credit card repayment insurance
- Currys and Littlewoods among firms banned from charging rip-off interest of up to 45% on store cards and catalogues
- SBI Cards appoints bankers for $1-bn IPO, likely FY20's biggest
Do I Need That Credit Card? have 673 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 14, 2005. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.