I am an alien! Resident in the U.S. at times. I hold my green card which is not actually green. This is not the kind of alien I will write about in this article. I am a petulant adventurer committed to growth with an open mind tempered by skepticism.While living in Los Angeles for a couple of years before moving to the northwest side of Las Vegas I often heard the radio reports that said Cal Tech seismographs had detected the sonic boom from the Aurora plane returning to base north of Las Vegas. It is located at the non-existent Groom Lake AFB which also has the non-existent S-4 and Area 51. All these non-existences later became well known to me despite the official denials. Even the Aurora that has been reported in detail by Popular Mechanics or Science is non-existent. It flies the same missions the Blackbird flew before it showed up on the pedestal in front of the San Diego Aerospace Museum. That plane was also non-existent and ‘black’-budgeted.I had probably heard about the Hangar on Wright Patterson AFB where President Nixon was refused entry even before I arrived in Dayton but being a skeptic I figured it… Read full this story
- Tom Cruise's Approach to Stunts Is Too Much for Even Matt Damon
- Dougray Scott Blames Tom Cruise for Not Letting Him Play Wolverine in X-Men
- Tom Cruise acts out film career with James Corden
- Nicole Kidman: Tom Cruise and I were like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
- Beyoncé, Will Smith, Tom Cruise: The
- Good with money! Katie Holmes' daughter Suri holds onto $5 bill after paying cab fare... as she hasn't talked to $470m dad Tom Cruise in 'years'
- Katie Holmes looks exactly like daughter Suri Cruise in Instagram throwback photo
- Coronavirus travel: Richard Branson pushes back launch of Virgin's first cruise ship
- Steve Carell’s Foxcatcher: when good guys go bad
- Review: Virgin’s Scarlet Lady ‘rock star’ cruise is missing one vital ingredient
Tom Cruise is Right? have 322 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 3, 2005. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.