The Old Man of Chickamauga[Virginia-l861]”The bastards are going to come into my house; they are going to burn it. Burn my house…no-no-no-n…No, what can I do [?].” Tears appeared in within his eyes, he started to wipe them clean.”Get out he says; –but get out and go where?”–the old man kept walking in circles… mumbling “Jefferson Davis…Lincoln…Montgomery…l861…” he stops, looks out the window, there are troops out their waiting with torches… “Why my house–ME! I’m an old man; I never did them any harm; all I got is this, my farmhouse, my shed, outhouse, no more.”The old man looks to his far left corner of the window, his outhouse is nothing but wreckage now, the two soldiers tore it down by pulling it with ropes, their gathering up the wood,”F*ckers…firewood, that’s want they want, easy burning fire wood…so they can keep warm tonight, WWWWWWWWWhat about meeeee….” He hollers out his glassed-in-window.”Where’s my…my…my son-in-law,” the old man is now trying to get a glimpse behind the wreckage of wood, he spots him, his son-in-law, he is lying dead with a broken neck, he looks like a chicken with his limp neck the old man thinks.”For what…why…for wood…no…it can’t be,” he cries…. Read full this story
- Lions WR Johnson poised to show ‘old man strength’
- Megatron ready to show Matt Elam his ‘old-man strength’
- Is Tom Brady, all of 36 years old, turning into a grumpy old man?
- VIDEO: Vernon Davis goes to gym dressed as old man, pranks random guy
- Terrelle Pryor takes out old man on sidelines (GIF)
- Grumpy Old Man? TO calls out MJ, says he would destroy him on court
- THE LATEST: 39-year-old Manning scrambles, Broncos lead
- 26-year-old man arrested in connection with Iditarod crashes
- Chiefs ID 30-year-old man killed in Arrowhead lot
- Old Man Gordon continues hot streak, grabs pole for Cheez-It 355
The Old Man of Chickamauga [Virginia-1861] have 326 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 28, 2005. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.