Well like every handbag I have my favorite. The Xoxo line of handbags come in every shape and size with a price point that is budget friendly for those that have style and not a lot of money. I went to my teenage niece to get her opinion on this trendy design and like all teenage girls new every thing there was to know on the latest trends and styles and even was kind enough to give me a “wish list for Christmas. This purse was at the top of her wishlist.
This line of handbags gives a great shout out to the designer of Xoxo handbags. The colorful line of satchel handbags is just adorable. So much so I will be purchasing a few for Christmas gifts this year. With a price point of around fifty dollars you could not find better value. Unique in both name and styles this is a wonderful was to be chic and trendy. The bags are too cute for words yet lets the modern women fit all that is needed inside its roomy interior. This is the type of bag that also easily fits anyone’s wardrobe with ease and comfort. The straps tend to fit to perfection, and the way it carries against your body makes it a perfect fit in all categories.
They have taken all the exclusive designs from the most sought after designers and recreated them at prices that are both affordable and great value. Xoxo has every purse and handbag style or design imaginable. Form the sling, to the hobo, the backpack, to the evening purse. If you have never experienced this designer run out and take a lot. If you are not particular about the label and you think it is fabulous to have the trade mark Xoxo on your labels I would recommend this handbag. Like the comfort of kisses and hugs this one gets both thumbs up.
I would give two thumbs up to the designer of these urban handbags for coming up with this high quality accessory.
- Teenagers 'snatched woman's handbag from back of moped'
- Who is the right person for the job
- Elderly Potters Bar residents targeted by scam artists
- CCTV image released theft from OAP in Milton Keynes
- The 17 people who appeared in Hull's courts this week
- Best baby changing bags for new parents
- Fundraising campaign helps "despicable theft" victim
- Jury clear girl accused of being a moped robber
- 'He took away my independence'
- The stories behind 28 men and women jailed on Teesside in July
- Who went to prison in August? Read our round-up of cases here
- Man locked up for five years after 30 minute robbery spree
- The day my life took a bit of a Line of Duty turn
- Rise in distraction thefts in Kettering and Wellingborough
- What to do with lost property that police no longer deal with
- Thief stole cat food and Malterers Bunny bars
- This week in court: Catch up on all the cases we have covered
- 38 criminals who were locked up in July
- Burglars strike at homes across Mansfield
- Man who robbed own parents at knifepoint spared jail
XOXO Handbags - My Personal Favorite Purse have 503 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 23, 2005. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.