To be a success is not always to be a success individually. In fact, most of the time we achieve our successes as part of a team. That is why I want to devote this issue to the secrets of successful team.We are all part of teams. Our family is a team. Our place of work is a team. The community groups we belong to are teams. Sometimes we are the team leader or “coach,” while other times we fulfill the role of follower, or “player.” It is so important then for us to understand teams and how they work, especially those who achieve success – the achievement of their desired goal.In my life I have been on some successful teams, and some not so successful teams. This includes both athletically as well as professionally. When I was growing up, I worked for seven years with the Seattle Supersonics, our local National Basketball Association team. They were at times unsuccessful, and, in 1979, my second year working there, the most successful team in the league, winning the World Championship. I have been able to see firsthand what makes the difference between the unsuccessful teams and the successful ones.Here are some… Read full this story
- M&S marketing director who went from a council estate to earning a six-figure salary reveals her 10 steps to success in new book - and says being decisive, positive and a 'yes' person are more important than 'smarts'
- A boxing glove, speed work and thinking like a cricketer: Jamie George exclusive on the secrets behind the perfect line-out throw
- Little Mix 'have made secret plans to all go solo next year' as Jesy Nelson takes 'extended break' from the group due to 'private medical reasons'
- REVEALED: How orthodox rabbi ignored NY governor's call to cancel 7,000-person synagogue wedding and held it in 'secret' by only using word of mouth - as covid infections in NYC soared
- When Salim Khan revealed son Salman Khan’s secret, left everyone in splits. Watch video
- Secret to success is failure: Alibaba founder Jack Ma tells Vietnamese students
- Team GB cycling head coach hits back at rivals questioning Olympic success
- The Dirty Secret Elite Colleges Don't Want Applicants to Know
- Liam Neeson Teams with Predators Director for Speed-Like Thriller Retribution
- Horse racing’s richest owners include secretive Chanel brothers worth £19BILLION, the ruler of Dubai and The Queen
Secrets of Successful Teams have 389 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 19, 2005. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.