Nicole Kidman is weeping. As she stands on the cliffs high above the early morning waves of Australia’s Bondi Beach, Kidman’s startling blue eyes fill up with tears. She is talking about the death of Stanley Kubrick, the reclusive genius who directed Kidman and her husband, Tom Cruise, in the $65 million psychosexual thriller Eyes Wide Shut. Kubrick’s thirteenth and final film, due on July 16th, is said to contain scenes of unprecedented erotic intimacy only hinted at in the much-talked-about teaser trailer, which shows a nude Kidman, in front of a mirror, being passionately kissed and fondled by Cruise. No one speaks. The only sound is that of Chris Isaak singing “Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing.” Just how bad remains to be seen. Over the next several hours, Kidman will talk frankly about growing up red-headed and wild in Sydney, her marriage to Tom Cruise, their children and her own sexual evolution. But it’s the loss of the best friend and father confessor she found in Kubrick — the seventy-year-old director died of a heart attack on March 7th in his home near London, just days after the Cruises first saw the finished film — that Kidman returns… Read full this story
- They haven't aged a day! Nicole Kidman shares a rare flashback photo of herself and best friend Naomi Watts in their early twenties
- Naomi Watts, Reese Witherspoon Post Sweet 50th Birthday Messages to Nicole Kidman
- Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts’s Quarter-Century-Long Best Friendship: A Timeline
- Nicole Kidman Shares Sweet Throwback Photo with Bestie Naomi Watts as Watts Replies, 'I Love You'
- Nicole Kidman sparks reaction about her appearance in new photo
- Nicole Kidman in the West End – 'she is not just a star: she delivers the goods'
- Nicole Kidman, 51, says ‘acting greats’ such us Meryl Streep and Judi Dench have paved the way for older actresses, says Nicole
- Pucker Up! Nicole Kidman Kisses Naomi Watts Before Receiving Excellence in Film Award: 'We're Like Sisters'
- Nicole Kidman worries fans after posting new photo during coronavirus lockdown
- Keith Urban Joined by Wife Nicole Kidman During His
Nicole Kidman: Lust and Trust have 353 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at July 8, 1999. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.