George Michael has been released from hospital almost two weeks after he was airlifted from an accident scene on a British motorway.In a statement posted May 28 on the artist’s website, Michael’s reps confirm he has been discharged and that “he continues to rest and recuperate. He is well and thanks everyone for all the messages of support.”The former Wham frontman is lucky to be alive after he apparently tumbled from the passenger side of a car doing 70 mph. Although his PR team haven’t discussed the accident at great length, the official line at the time was that Michael had been “treated for superficial cuts and bruises but is fine.”The length of his stay in hospital suggests the extent of his injuries was rather significant. Eyewitnesses have since opened-up to the British press. One onlooker, Katherine Fox, told The Sun newspaper that Michael had “a nasty cut on his forehead and the back of his head. There was blood all down his face and on his teeth. He was breathing and conscious but in shock.”The British artist has been involved in a string of car-related mishaps over the past decade. There were two smashes in 2004, he was spotted… Read full this story
- Kevin Hart Reportedly Suffers Serious Injuries in Early-Morning Car Accident
- The life and times of George Michael: How little Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou became a worldwide superstar
- George Michael life in pictures: From Wham to world superstardom and a glittering career spanning three decades
- George Michael's family call for lover Fadi Fawaz to tell them the truth about singer's tragic death
- George Michael's close friend pays tribute in heartfelt post on day of funeral as sources claim Fadi Fawaz DIDN'T gatecrash
- 'My first real love ended in tragedy': How George Michael's romantic life 'was tormented from the start'
- George Michael's grave 'guarded' by cemetery staff to stop visitors getting too close
- Andrew Ridgeley still has questions about George Michael's sudden death
- Will a Dash Cam Actually Help You After a Car Accident?
- A New Article Presents The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents
George Michael Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident have 354 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at December 30, 1969. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.